SNP-PA59-M is a Medical grade 50W plastic adapter power suppliy with universal input (90~260 VAC). This series is designed to meet UL, CSA and VDE safety approvals as well as VDE 0871 "B" conducted and FCC part 15 class "B" conducted and radiated EMI limits. Typical applications are external desk top applications like notebook computers or security applications.
1. Each output can provide up to peak load temporarily. Continuous staying in more than rated load is not allowed.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing +-10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing +-40% of measured output load from 60%rated load at another output set to 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time, which the +5V output drops down to 4.75V at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
and specifications contained in this data sheet are believed to be
accurate at the time of publication. If errors are found, they will
be corrected. Consequently, specifications may be subject to change