• Active PFC • 85% ~ 90% efficiency • 60% power boost ability • 23.5 to 29V adjustable output range • Can be paralleled with SNP-D489 for 30A • Three models available • SNP-D129 * Single phase * universal * 24V/5A • SNP-D249 * Single phase * universal * 24V/10A (shown) • SNP-D489 * Single phase * universal * 24V/20A
FCC docket 20780 curve B; EN 55022 B; EN 61000-3-2 class D; EN 5008101
MEETS UL 1950, UL 508; CSA 22.2 No. 950-M90 and EN60950
1. The SNP-D249 can deliver the 12A peak (pk.) current for a maximum of one (1) minute at 45°C or continuously with forced air cooling.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ±40% from 60% of the rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to regulation limit (2%) at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
8. If greater then 60°C derate 6W/K
and specifications contained in this data sheet are believed to be
accurate at the time of publication. If errors are found, they will
be corrected. Consequently, specifications may be subject to change