Skynet`s new SNP-Z3 series packs 300W of high efficiency power in a 1U package while maintaining excellent thermal performance. This is made possible by Skynet`s patent pending soft-switching topology which offers up to 87% efficiency in an offline (AC-DC) switcher!
• 300W Continuous output power in a 1U form factor • Up to 90% efficiency! • Active power factor correction • Meets IEC-1000-3-2 harmonics • EMI: EN55022 Class B • Safety UL 60950; CSA 22.2 No. 234; EN60950
Return to 1% in 1ms, 20% load step at 0.5A/us slew rate
68% at full load, typical
Over Load Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Over Voltage Protection
0 to 50 degrees C
1. The total output current is rated load with free air convection and maximum load.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
and specifications contained in this data sheet are believed to be
accurate at the time of publication. If errors are found, they will
be corrected. Consequently, specifications may be subject to change