Skynet’s new flagship product is a 3″ x 5″ open frame power supply with an amazing power density of 6 watts per cubic inch plus active PFC.
The 3” x 5” form factor has been an industry standard for more than 10 years. Initially the power density was around 2 watts per cubic inch then hovered around 3 watts per cubic inch for quite some time.
Now the SNP-Z series in 3″ x 5″ form factor is undoubtedly the current state-of-the-art.
With built-in PFC
• With built-in PFC
• Only 1.35 inch height
• 4.8 Watt per cubic inch
• With ITE & Medical safety
• Efficiency between 80% to 90%
• Operation from 0°C to 70°C by convection
3.74 x 7.08 x 1.97 inch
95 x 180 x 50 mm
1. The total output current is rated load with free air convection and maximum load. For 130w rating 18 CFM of forced airflow is provided over the unit.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.