Skynet’s SNP-G20 Series is a 3″ x 5″ open frame power supply with an amazing power density of 9.4 watts per cubic inch plus active PFC. The 3” x 5” form factor has been an industry standard for more than 10 years. Initially the power density was around 2 watts per cubic inch then hovered around 3 watts per cubic inch for quite some time. Now the SNP-G20 series in 3″ x 5″ form factor is undoubtedly the current state-of-the-art. With built-in PFC
• With built-in PFC
• Only 1.47 inch height
• 9.4 Watt per cubic inch
• With ITE & Medical safety
• Efficiency between 82% to 88%
• Operation from 0°C to 70°C by convection
76.2 x 127 x 36.1 mm
|Max Load||18A / 22.5A pk.|
|Voltage, V||90 to 264 VAC|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC;
<60A at 230VAC
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2, Class D|
|Cooling||Free air convection for 200W
300W w forced air
|Holdup Time||20 mS typical
at rated load and 115VAC
|Efficiency||Energy Star V6, ErP|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8, -11|
|Temperature||-20 to +70 degrees C|
|EMI||EN55022 B, EN61000-3-3|
|Safety Agency||UL/CSA/EN60950-1,2nd Edition
ANSI/AMMI/CSA/EN60601-1, 3rd Edition
CB Report, CE Mark, RM rpt
- For computers and displays, ENERGY STAR in U.S. and ErP regulation in Europe require the input power should be less than 0.5W at standby mode.
2. Output Load:
- 200W for convection cooling; 300W for forced air cooling.
3. Peak Load Duration:
- Peak 400W can last for 5 sec.
4. Isolation Grade:
- Primary Ground : 1MOPP (1500Vac)
- Primary Secondary : 2MOPP (4000Vac)
- Secondary Ground : 1MOPP (1500Vac)
5. Leakage Current:
- Earth leakage current < 300uA
- Touch current < 100uA
6. EMI Grounding:
- If there is a metal sheet under the power supply, connect the EMI ground to the metal sheet.
7. Model Selection:
- Most of power supplies will create audible burst sound at light load, if the application wants to meet input power < 0.5W at standby mode.
- SNP-G20x is for ITE application which requires standby mode.
- SNP-G20x-A is for ITE application but without burst sound and no standby mode.
- SNP-G20x-M is for medical application which requires standby mode.
- SNP-G20x-MA is for medical application but without burst sound and no standby mode