The SNP-808 series is a 80 watts convection cooling and 100 watts forced air cooling switching power supply,with several options of the output,from single to multiple.
• Small Size / High Power Density
• Continuous Universal Input – 90~260 VAC
• UL, CSA and VDE approved
• Meets FCC class “B” + Vfg 243/1991
3.3 x 6 x 1.5 inch
83.82 x 152.4 x 38.1 mm
|Max Load, A||
|Voltage, V||85-264 continuous|
|Current, A||See Specification|
|Cooling||80W Free air convection, 100W with 30 CFM forced|
|Holdup Time||16 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load|
|Efficiency||>70% at full load|
|Shorted output||No damage, auto-recovery|
|Over Load Protection||4A +/- 0.4A, auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
|EMS||IEC-801-2 8KV air discharge IEC-801-3 3V/M|
|Temperature||0 to 50 deg C, rated load|
|EMI||CISPR / FCC class B|
|Safety Agency||FCC docket 20780 curve|
1. Peak current can be used for 5 seconds maximum at power supply start up. The total continuous output power is the rated load times the voltage with free air convection.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.