The SNP-903 series is a 30W, universal input switching mode power supply. There are various output options, which include triple outputs, dual outputs and single ouputs. It is UL, CSA and VDE approved and complies with the EMI requirements of Vfg 243/1991 and FCC Class B.
• Continuous Universal Input – 90~260 VAC
• Ample supply of 15V power in a small package
• UL, CSA and VDE approved
• Meets FCC class “B” + Vfg 243/1991
• Typical applications listed below:
• Test Equipment
• Flat Panel LCD Monitors
• notebook Computers
• gaming equipment
• security apparatus
70 x 130 x 32.1 mm
|Output, V||15 V|
|Max Load, A||2 A/ 3A pk|
|Cooling||Free Air Convection|
|Over Load Protection||
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.