The SNP-95X-M series is ideal for small digitally based systems used in medical and dental patient environment. The safety conformity of the SNP-95X-M series covers both IT and medical applications. SNP-95X-M series is built with long-life components for continued reliability. This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• Both Medical & ITE Safety Approvals
• Single side PCB for low assembly cost
Meets FCC docket 20780 curve “B” & EN55011 “B”
UL 2601-1 (UL file no. E158990)
CSA 601-1 (CUL)
3 x 5 x 1.3 inch
76.2 x 127 x 33 mm
|Output, V||+5 V||+12 V||-12 V|
|Max Load, A||
|Ripple, mV||50 mV||100 mV||100 mV|
|Voltage, V||90 to 264|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC; <60A at 230VAC|
|Cooling||Free Air Convection|
|Holdup Time||20 mS typical at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||> than 70%|
|Shorted output||Protected auto recovery|
|Over Load Protection||auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
|EMS||IEC-801-2, 8KV air discharge, IEC-801-3 3V/m|
|Temperature||0°C to 50°C, rated load|
|EMI||meet FCC docket 20780 curve|
|Safety Agency||UL 2601-1 (UL file no. E158990), CSA 601-1 (CUL), EN60601-1|
1. Each output can provide up to its peak load temporarily. Continuously overloading the power supply will reduce the reliability
2. Voltage accuracy is measured with all outputs set at 60% rated load and main output is adjusted to ±1%.
3. Line Regulation measuring is done at rated loading and ±10% of input voltage changing. 4. Load Regulation measuring is done by changing the measured output loading ±40% from 60% rated load, and keep all other outputs at 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & Noise measuring is done by 15MHz band width limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47Uf capacitor at rated loading.
6. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
7. Hold Up Time is measured from the end of the last full charging pulse to when the main output drop down to 95% output voltage.
|SNP-9541-M1 Medical 40W 3 x 5 inch|