These 30W, medical grade switching adapter power supplies feature CEC efficiency level IV and an overall efficiency of up to 86%. These units also offer a compact size of 2.13″ X 4.33″ X 1.32″. You can choose between a two pin AC Input (-M) or a three pin AC Input (-M3) The SNP-A03 series is safety approved for medical applications. SNP-A03 series is built with long-life components. This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI.
• CEC efficiency level IV
• Small Size / High Power Density
• Continuous Universal Input – 85~264 VAC
• High Efficiency up to 86%
• Small size / high power density
• FCC Class B & EN55011, EN55022 class B
• Medical Agency Approvals
• UL2601, CSA 22.2 No.601.1, EN60601-1
2.13 x 4.33 x 1.32 inch
54 x 110 x 33.5 mm
|Rated Load||1.3A / 1.8A pk|
|Voltage, V||85-264 continuous|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC; <60A at 230VAC|
|Cooling||Free air convection|
|Holdup Time||16 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load|
|Efficiency||Up to 86% at full load depending on model|
|Shorted output||No damage, auto-recovery|
|Over Load Protection||auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
|Temperature||-20 to 60 deg C|
|EMI||FCC class B; CISPR22 level|
|Safety Agency||UL2601, CSA 22.2 No.601.1, EN60601-1|
|1. Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Continuously exceeding the rated load is not allowed.
2. At factory, in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load, and nominal line.
Net weight: 220 g approx. / unit
Gross weight: 15.5 kg approx. / carton, 60 units / carton
Carton size (mm): 512 (L) x 354 (W) x 343 (H)