SNP-A08 series is designed for both medical and ITE applications. It features a no-load input power < 0.3 watts and an average efficiency > 85% that can comply with worldwide green power requirements.
It has an additional 50% peak power capability which can offer you a cost-effective solution for high peak loads like a motor or solenoid or capacitive bank, etc.
For indicating DC OK, a green LED is provided. The SNP-A08X base model is for class I input, and SNP-A08X-3 is for class II input.
These units also offer a compact size of 2.84″ X 5.7″ X 1.65″. You can choose between a three pin AC Input IEC320-C14 or add a -3 to the part number for a two pin AC Input IEC320-C18.
SNP-A08 series is built with long-life components for enhanced reliability.
This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• Small size / high power density
• FCC Class B & EN55011, EN55022 class B
• Medical Agency Approvals
• UL60601-1, UL60950-1,
• CSA 22.2 No. 601.1, No. 60950-1 (cUL)
• TÜV EN60950-1, 60601-1
72 x 145 x 42 mm
|Rated Load||6A / 9A PK|
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||inrush I <35A at 115VAC; <70A at 230VAC|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class A|
|Cooling||Free air convection|
|Holdup Time||20 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load|
|Efficiency||85%~90% at full load depending on model|
|Shorted output||No damage, auto-recovery|
|Over Load Protection||auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
|Temperature||0° C to 40° C|
|EMI||FCC class B; CISPR22 level B|
|Safety Agency||UL60601-1, CSA 22.2 No.601.1, EN60601-1, 60950-1(cUL), UL60950-1,|
2. At factory, in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load, and nominal line.
Net weight: 220 g approx. / unit
Gross weight: 15.5 kg approx. / carton, 60 units / carton
Carton size (mm): 512 (L) x 354 (W) x 343 (H)