Skynet`s Engineers have done it again! They have met the challenge of packing 120W of DC power with an Active PFC front-end into a small external plastic adapter power supply. This was made possible by increased efficiency and exceptional thermal engineering.
• Active PFC
• Continuous Universal Input – 90~264 VAC
• Self contained plastic adapter power supply
• Safety Agency Approvals
CSA C22.2 No. 60950
FCC class “B”
CISPR22 level “B”
EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5,-6,-11
95 x 180 x 63 mm
|Max Load||9A /15A pk|
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||less than 60A at 230VAC, cold start 25°C|
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Cooling||Free air convection|
|Holdup Time||>16 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load|
|Transient||Consult the factory|
|Efficiency||84%~87 depends on models|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN6100-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11|
|Temperature||0 to 40° deg C|
|EMI||FCC Class B and CISPR22 level B|
|Safety Agency||UL60950, CSA 22.2 No. 224, TUV EN60950|
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load. 4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.