Skynet`s Engineers have done it again! They have met the challenge of packing 120W of DC power with an Active PFC front-end into a small external plastic adapter power supply. This was made possible by increased efficiency and exceptional thermal engineering. Now you can get these versatile units with low leakage current and medical agency approvals!
• Low Leakage Current
• High Power Density
• Active PFC
• Continuous Universal Input – 90~264 VAC
• Self contained plastic adapter power supply
• Safety Agency Approvals
UL 60950, UL 60601-1
CSA C22.2 No. 60950, CSA 601-1, CUL
TUV EN60950-1, EN60601-1
FCC class “B”
CISPR22 level “B”
EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5,-6,-11
95 x 180 x 50 mm
|Max Load||5A / 7A pk|
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||3A at 115VAC, 1.5A at 230 VAC|
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Cooling||Free air convection|
|Holdup Time||>16 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load|
|Transient||Consult the factory|
|Efficiency||84%~87 depends on models|
|Shorted output||No damage, auto-recovery|
|Over Load Protection||No damage, auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
|EMS||EN6100-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11|
|Temperature||0 to 40° deg C|
|EMI||FCC Class B and CISPR22 level B|
|Safety Agency||UL60950, (UL60601-1), CSA 22.2, No.60950, (CSA 601-1, CUL), TUV EN60950-1, (EN60601-1) and EN60950,|
|1. Peak current can be used for 5 seconds maximum at power supply start up. The total continuous output power is the rated load times the voltage with free air convection.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load. 4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.