DIN RAIL 240W w/ PFC
SKYNET’s 240W DIN Rail (Universal) power supply packs a punch! It features Active PFC; 85~90% efficiency; high reliability; wide output adjustment range and parallel capability.
Click To Download Specification PDF
• Active PFC
• 85% ~ 90% efficiency
• 60% power boost ability
• 23.5 to 29V adjustable output range
• Can be paralleled with SNP-D489 for 30A
• Three models available
• SNP-D129 * Single phase * universal * 24V/5A
• SNP-D249 * Single phase * universal * 24V/10A (shown)
• SNP-D489 * Single phase * universal * 24V/20A
4.05 x 4.8 x 4.92 inch
103.0 x 122.0 x 125.0 mm
1. The SNP-D249 can deliver the 12A peak (pk.) current for a maximum of one (1) minute at 45°C or continuously with forced air cooling.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ±40% from 60% of the rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to regulation limit (2%) at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
8. If greater then 60°C derate 6W/K