These 120W (150W w/air), medical grade power supplies are designed with Skynet`s patented Ring-Free ZVS technology to ensure high efficiency and compact size.
The SNP-X12 series offers 6 watts per cubic inch (8 w/air) in a 3″ X 5″ X 1.2″ size with convection cooling.
SNP-X12 series offers extremely high efficiency and is built with long-life components for enhanced reliability . This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• Both Medical & ITE Safety Approvals
• Efficiency between 85% and 90%
• Operation from -20°C to +85°C by convection
• Starts into a 30,000 microfarad capacitive load
• Only 1.38 inch height
• Remote Sense
• Safety Agency Approvals
UL 60950, UL 60601-1
CSA C22.2 No. 60950, CSA 601-1, CUL
TUV EN60950-1, EN60601-1
FCC class “B”
CISPR22 level “B”
76.2 x 127 x 33 mm
|Voltage, V||90 to 264|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC; <60A at 230VAC|
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Cooling||Free Air Convection|
|Holdup Time||20 mS typical at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||85%~90% depending on model|
|Shorted output||Protected auto recovery|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11|
|Temperature||-20°C to +85°C; derating: 2.5% / °C > 50°C|
|EMI||EN55022 B, FCC B|
|Safety Agency||UL 60950-1, UL 60601-1
CSA C22.2 No.60950.1, No. 60601-1,TUV EN60950-1, EN60601-1
2. At factory, all outputs in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within the accuracy range while the main output is setting to within the specified accuracy range at rated load.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load at another output set to 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drop down to regulation limit at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load and nominal line.