These 65W, medical grade power supplies are designed with Skynet`s patented Ring-Free ZVS technology to ensure high efficiency and compact size. The SNP-Z06 series offers up to 6.8 watts / in3 in a 2″ X 4″ X 1″ size with convection cooling.
The safety conformity of the SNP-Z06 series covers IT and medical applications. SNP-Z06 series is built with long-life components.
This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• FCC Class B & EN55011 class B
• UL60950, UL2601, CSA 22.2 No.601.1, EN60950, 60601-1
• Up to 87% efficiency
50.8 x 101.6 x 25.4 mm
|Voltage, V||90 to 264|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC;
<60A at 230VAC
|Cooling||Convection for 65W
derate 2%/degree C >50C
|Holdup Time||12 mS typical
at rated load and 115VAC
|Efficiency||78%~87% depending on model|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11|
|Temperature||0 to 60 degrees C|
|EMI||FCC-B, EN55022-B, EN55011-B|
|Safety Agency||UL60950, UL2601, CSA 22.2 No.601.1, EN60950, 60601-1|
and continuous combinational load of SNP¬Z06D for +3.3V & +5V is 35W.
2. At factory, all outputs in 60% rated load condition; each output is checked to be within the accuracy
range while the main output is setting to within the specified accuracy range at rated load.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load at another
output set to 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output
with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line. For SNP-Z066 and SNP-Z06B, one extra 47uF
electrolytic capacitor should be added.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output
drops down to the regulation limit at rated load and nominal line.