These new 70W, 3″ x 5″, medical grade power supplies are designed with Skynet`s patented Ring-Free ZVS technology to ensure high efficiency and compact size.
This series features Active PFC; low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• FCC & EN55011 class “B”; EN61000-3-2 class “A”
• UL2601, CSA 22.2 NO.601.1, EN 60601-1
• Up to 90% efficiency
• Active power factor correction
• Meets IEC-1000-3-2 harmonics
76.2 x 127 x 30 mm
|Voltage, V||90 to 264|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC;
<60A at 230VAC
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Cooling||Free air convection for 100W
18 CFM forced air
|Power Good||consult factory|
|Holdup Time||20 mS typical
at rated load and 115VAC
|Efficiency||80%~90% depending on model|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11|
|Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
|Safety Agency||UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 234 and EN60950|
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.