Skynet’s new flagship product is a 3″ x 5″ open frame power supply with an amazing power density of 6 watts per cubic inch plus active PFC. The 3” x 5” form factor has been an industry standard for more than 10 years. Initially the power density was around 2 watts per cubic inch then hovered around 3 watts per cubic inch for quite some time. Now the SNP-Z series in 3″ x 5″ form factor is undoubtedly the current state-of-the-art. With built-in PFC
• Only 1.35 inch height
• 4.8 Watt per cubic inch
• With ITE & Medical safety
• Efficiency between 80% to 90%
• Operation from 0°C to 70°C by convectio
76.2 x 127 x 32.5 mm
|Voltage, V||90 to 264|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC;
<60A at 230VAC
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Cooling||Free air convection for 100W
18 CFM forced air
|Power Good||consult factory|
|Holdup Time||20 mS typical
at rated load and 115VAC
|Efficiency||80%~90% depending on model|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11|
|Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
|Safety Agency||UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 234 and EN60950|
|Max Load||11.5A / 14A pk.||3A / 4A pk.||0.5A|
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.