The SNP-Z15 series packs 150W of high efficiency power in a 1U package while maintaining excellent thermal performance. This is made possible by Skynet’s patented ZVS topology which offers up to 88% efficiency in an offline (AC-DC) switcher! These cool running switching power supplies can operate from 0º C to 70º C by convection cooling. This product is further enhanced by having both Medical and ITE safety agency approvals.
• Up to 88% efficiency!
• 3.9 watts per cubic inch
• Active power factor correction
• Meets IEC-1000-3-2 harmonics
• EMI: FCC “B” EN55022″B”, EN55011″B”
• EMS: EN61000-4-2,-3,-4,-5,-6,-8,-11
UL 60950-1, UL 60601-1
CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, No. 601.1
EN 60950-1, EN 60601-1
96.5 x 172.7 x 38.1 mm
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||<20A at 115 VAC or <40A @ 230 VAC|
|Power Factor||0.95 minimum at max load|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Power Good||consult factory|
|Holdup Time||> 20mS at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||79% ~ 88% – varies by model|
|Shorted output||No damage|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch off|
|Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Safety Agency||UL 60950-1, UL 60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, No. 601., EN 60950-1, EN 60601-1|
|Rated Load||6.5A / 8.8A PK|
2. At factory, all outputs in 60% rated load condition; each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy range while the main output is setting to within the specified accuracy range at rated load.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load at another output set to 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load and nominal line.