Skynet`s new SNP-Z20 series packs 200W of high efficiency power in a 1U package while maintaining excellent thermal performance. This is made possible by Skynet`s patent pending soft-switching topology which offers up to 87% efficiency in an offline (AC-DC) switcher
• Up to 87% efficiency!
• 4 watts per cubic inch
• Active power factor correction
• Meets IEC-1000-3-2 harmonics
• EMI: EN55022 Class B
106.7 x 203.2 x 38.1 mm
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||<20A at 115 VAC
or <40A @ 230 VAC
|Power Factor||0.95 minimum at max load|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Power Good||consult factory|
|Holdup Time||> 20mS at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||82% ~ 87% – varies by model|
|Shorted output||No damage|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch off|
|Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
|Max Load||20A / 30A PK||15A / 20A PK||3A / 6A PK|
|1. Each output can provide up to its maximum load separately when the power supply starts up. To exceed the maximum output power rating (200W) continuously is not allowed.
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 microfarad capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
8. +12VB is floating on SNP-Z201 and can be referenced either positive (+) or negative (-).