Skynet`s new SNP-Z3 series packs 300W of high efficiency power in a 1U package while maintaining excellent thermal performance. This is made possible by Skynet`s patent pending soft-switching topology which offers up to 87% efficiency in an offline (AC-DC) switcher!
• Up to 90% efficiency!
• Active power factor correction
• Meets IEC-1000-3-2 harmonics
• EMI: EN55022 Class B
• Safety UL 60950; CSA 22.2 No. 234; EN60950
127 x 228.6 x 40.6 mm
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||8A @ 120V / 4A @ 240V|
|Power Factor||0.95 minimum at max load|
|Power Good||TTL compatible|
|Holdup Time||20ms, nominal line, full load|
|Transient||Return to 1% in 1ms, 20% load step at 0.5A/us slew rate|
|Efficiency||68% at full load, typical|
|Shorted output||No damage|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch off|
|Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
|Safety Agency||UL 60950|
|Max Load||6.5A / 8A pk||2A|
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.