The Ua60 series of Desktop AC/DC switching-mode power supplies provide 60 Watts of continuous output power. They are ideally suited for use in CRT terminals, disc drive systems, microprocessor based systems, portable equipment and many other applications, all models are designed to meet the safety requirements of UL,C-UL, TUV and CE requirements. All units are 100% burned in and tested.
• Continuous Universal Input – 90~260 VAC
• Ample supply of 24V power in a small package
• Self contained plastic adapter power supply
• UL, CSA and VDE approved
• Meets CISPR “B” and FCC part 15 class “B” EMI limits
• Typical applications listed below:
• USB 2.0 external devices
• Flat Panel LCD Monitors
• notebook Computers
• gaming equipment
• security apparatus
52 x 118 x 32.5 mm
|Max Load, A||1.25|
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||1.5A at 90VAC, 0.75A at 180 VAC|
|Cooling||Free air convection|
|Holdup Time||16 mS minimum @ 115 VAC, full load|
|Efficiency||75% typical at full load|
|Shorted output||No damage, auto-recovery|
|Over Load Protection||4A +/- 0.4A, auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||auto-recovery|
|Temperature||0 to 40 deg C|
|EMI||CISPR / FCC class B|
|Safety Agency||UL1950, CSA C22.2 and EN60950 with C.B. Certificate|
2. Add 0.1Uf / 47uF capacitors at output connector terminal for Ripple & Noise test.
3. Ripple Noise test condition: 90V / 60Hz, output 3.6A.
4. Ripple with spike noise <=300 mV p-p.
Compatible with SPU60-101 SPU60-102 SPU60-103 SPU60-104 SPU60-105 SPU60-105-1 SPU60-106 SPU60-107 SPU60-108 SPU60-109 SPU60-110 SPU60-111