© 2023 Eurasia Power
YSDW240-48005000 Ultra-slim Step Shape DIN Rail Power Supply
Series: YSDW Series
Single and Two Phase Ultra Wide Input Range 180~550VAC
Over Voltage Category III
Built-in DC OK Relay Contact
DC Output Voltage Adjustable
Built-in Constant Current Limiting Circuit
- All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 400VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12"twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uF & 47uF parallel capacitor.
- Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
- The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
- Installation clearances: 40mm on top, 20mm on the bottom, 5mm on the left and right side are recommended when loaded permanently with full power. In case the adjacent device is a heat source, 15mm clearance is recommended.
- Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curves for more details.
- The ambient temperature derating of 3.5℃/1000m with fanless models and of 5℃/1000m with fan models for operating altitude higher than 2000m(6500ft).
Line Frequency: 47-63Hz
Current: COLD START 50Amps
No of Outputs:
O/P Voltage: 48V
O/P Current: 5A
Ripple & Noise: 150mVp-p
Hold-up Time: 18ms/400VAC at full load
EMC Standards: Compliance to BS EN/EN55032 (CISPR32), BS EN/EN61204-3 Class B, BS EN/EN61000-3-2,-3, EAC TP TC 020.
Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃ (Refer to "Derating Curve")
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Dimensions: 127mm x 63mm x 125mm / 5in x 2.48in x 4.92in