© 2023 Eurasia Power
ARF240U-24S ARF240U Series AC-DC ITE Switching Power Supply
Universal Input 90-264Vac
240 Watt with 8CFM Forced Air and Natural Convection
High Efficiency up to 94%
Safety Approval to UL / IEC / EN 62368-1
No Load Power Consumption <0.5W
-30°C to 80°C Wide Range Operation Temperature
Operating Altitude 5000M
Active PFC Function
I/O Isolation 4000VAC
EMI for Both Class I (with PE) and Class II (without PE) Configuration
3-Year Product Warranty
- Ripple & Noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth with 0.1uF & 47uF parallel capacitor.
- Hold-up Time measured at 90% Vout.
- Please check the derating curve for more details.
- Strongly recommend to conduct this test with DC Voltage. If customer wishes to test with AC Voltage, please disconnect all Y-Capacitors from power supply.
- The size of the suggested aluminum plate is shown in the attachment. And for optimizing thermal performance, the aluminum plate must have an even and smooth surface (or coated with thermal great), and ARF240 series must be firmly mounted at the center of the aluminum plate.
- Please secure the power supply unit to your metal case by using the four screw holes in the corners for either Class I or Class II equipment.
- The ambient temperature derating of 3.5/1000m with fanless models and of 5/1000m with fan models for operating altitude higher than 2000m (6500ft).
- CAUTION: Double pole, neutral fusing. Disconnect mains before servicing.
No of Outputs:
O/P Voltage: 24V
O/P Current: 10A
Ripple & Noise: 1% Vout
Hold-up Time: 10ms min. at 115VAC
Protection: Over Power Protection/Over Voltage Protection/Over Temperature Protection/Short Circuit Protection
Safety Agency: UL 60950-1, UL/IEC/EN 62368-1
Operating Temperature: -30°C to 80°C (with derating)
Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
Cooling: Natural Convection/Conduction Cooling/8CFM FAN
Dimensions: 4.1in x 2.46in x 1.54in (104mm x 62.5mm x 39.2mm)