2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information.
(b) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. In connection with Google Analytics our site may store and access cookies or other information on your device. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies altogether. By not turning off cookies, you are consenting to us and/or Google Analytics storing and accessing cookies on your device and/or browser.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for our business purposes and/or for providing service to you, specifically to respond to inquiries made on the website regarding our products or information on our site.
4. How We Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
7. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all of your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least thirty (30) days for us to process such a request. If you have not heard back after thirty (30) days please let us know.
9. “Do Not Track” Policy. Our website may track certain user activity through Google Analytics. However, if you turn on a Do Not Track Signal on your browser you will no longer be tracked through Google Analytics.
10. Children. This a Website is directed to persons 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child or a parent/guardian of a child and believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from you or your child please inform email@example.com and we will delete any information inadvertently collected.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you need to get in contact with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 383-1234.