This family of Industrial Grade Medical power supplies are designed with Skynet’s patented Ring-Free ZVS technology to ensure high efficiency, compact size and long life. This series features high power densities, efficiencies up to 85%, low ripple & noise and runs well without a fan (Important in hospital environments where quiet sleep is key to recovery!). This series covers both Medical and Industrial applications and ITE goes without saying. This series is built with excellent thermal characteristics and long-life components for continued operation in applications that demand reliability – all at a price you can afford! This series features low leakage current and FCC-B & VDE class B EMI. Check the PDF file for DIN rail mounting applications.
• High Efficiency up to 85%
• Active PFC > 75w
• FCC Class B & EN55011, EN55022 class B
• Medical AND ITE Agency Approvals
• UL60601, UL60950
• CSA 22.2 No. 601.1, No. 60950-1 (cUL)
• TÜV EN60950, 60601-1
• Built-in power on LED indicator
• Easy plug for remote sense input
• Can easily power up 8000uF capacitance load
• 1U height
3.94 x 8.27 x 1.65 inch
100 x 210 x 42 mm
|Max Load||16.7A / 25A PK|
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||<20A at 115 VAC
or <40A @ 230 VAC
|Power Factor||0.95 minimum at max load|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Power Good||consult factory|
|Holdup Time||> 20mS at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||82% ~ 87% – varies by model|
|Shorted output||No damage|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch off|
|Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
1. All the measurements are taken at rated load and nominal line unless specified.
2. The output voltage is set in production line within the voltage accuracy range at 60% rated load, nominal line. Other voltage accuracy requested.
3. The output can deliver listed peak load for more than 10 seconds.
4. Ripple & noise is measured by oscilloscope with 20MHz bandwidth limited and terminated the load with 0.47uF capacitor.
5. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
6. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of load from 60% rated load at nominal line.
7. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the output drop down to the regulation limit.