90~264 VAC Continuous Universal Input
Skynet’s SNP-G Series is a 3″ x 5″ open frame power supply with an amazing power density of 9.4 watts per cubic inch plus active PFC. The 3” x 5” form factor has been an industry standard for more than 10 years. Initially the power density was around 2 watts per cubic inch then hovered around 3 watts per cubic inch for quite some time. Now the SNP-G series in 3″ x 5″ form factor is undoubtedly the current state-of-the-art. With built-in PFC
• Only 1.42 inch height
• 9.4 Watt per cubic inch
• With ITE & Medical safety
• Efficiency between 80% to 90%
• Operation from 0°C to 70°C by convection
76.2 x 127 x 36 mm
|Output, V||36 VDC|
|Max Load, A||4.45 A / 8.9 A pk.|
|Voltage, V||90 to 264 VAC|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC;
<60A at 230VAC
|Power Factor||Active PFC|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2, Class D|
|Cooling||Free air convection for 160W
240W w forced air
|Power Good||Consult Factory|
|Holdup Time||20 mS typical
at rated load and 115VAC
|Efficiency||80%~90% depending on load|
|Over Load Protection||auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8, -11|
|Temperature||0 to 70 degrees C|
|EMI||EN55022 B, EN61000-3-3|
|Safety Agency||UL/CSA/EN60950-1,2nd Edition
ANSI/AMMI/CSA/EN60601-1, 3rd Edition
CB Report, CE Mark, RM rpt
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 uF capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.