These 60W, medical grade power supplies are designed with Skynet`s patented Ring-Free ZVS technology to ensure high efficiency and compact size.
The SNP-YL6 series offers up to 3.1 watts / in3 in a 3″ X 5″ X 1.18″ size with convection cooling.
The safety conformity of the SNP-YL6 series covers both IT and medical applications. SNP-YL6 series is built with long-life components for continued reliability.
This series features low leakage current and FCC & VDE class B EMI. Meanwhile, it complies with a wide variety of safety regulations so that it can be used in Medical, Industrial, Information Technology or other equivalent applications.
• 3.1 Watt per cubic inch
• Both Medical & ITE Safety Approvals
• Efficiency between 75% to 86%
• Operation from 0°C to 70°C by convection
• Single side PCB for low assembly cost
76.2 x 127 x 30 mm
|Voltage, V||90 to 264|
|Frequency, Hz||47 to 63|
|Current, A||inrush I <30A at 115VAC; <60A <60A at 230VAC|
|Cooling||Free Air Convection|
|Holdup Time||16 mS typical at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||75%~86% depending on model|
|Shorted output||Protected auto recovery|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch-off|
|EMS||EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8,-11|
|Temperature||0°C to 70°C; derating: 2.5% / °C > 50°C|
|EMI||FCC-B EN55022-B, EN55011-B|
|Safety Agency||UL 60950-1, UL 60601-1; CSA C22.2 No.60950-1, 601.1; EN 60950-1, 60601-1|
|Rated Load||3A/5A pk||3.5A/5.5A pk|
2. The maximum combinational load of SNP-Y06E for +3.3V & +5V is 35W.
3. At factory, all outputs in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within the accuracy range while the main output is setting to within the specified accuracy range at rated load.
4. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load at another output set to 60% rated load.
6. Ripple & noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
7. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drop down to regulation limit at rated load and nominal line