Skynet`s new SNP-Z20 series packs 200W of high efficiency power in a 1U package while maintaining excellent thermal performance. This is made possible by Skynet`s patent pending soft-switching topology which offers up to 87% efficiency in an offline (AC-DC) switcher
• Up to 87% efficiency!
• 4 watts per cubic inch
• Active power factor correction
• Meets IEC-1000-3-2 harmonics
• EMI: EN55022 Class B
106.7 x 203.2 x 38.1 mm
|Voltage, V||90-264 continuous|
|Current, A||<20A at 115 VAC
or <40A @ 230 VAC
|Power Factor||0.95 minimum at max load|
|Harmonics||EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Power Good||consult factory|
|Holdup Time||> 20mS at rated load and 115VAC|
|Efficiency||82% ~ 87% – varies by model|
|Shorted output||No damage|
|Over Load Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection||Latch off|
|Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
2. Each output is checked at the factory to be within voltage accuracy with a 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing the input voltage ±10% from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing the output load ± 40% from 60% of the rated load while another output is set to 60% of rated load.
5. Ripple & noise is measured at rated load and nominal line by using a 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope with each output terminated by a 0.47 microfarad capacitor.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load.
8. +12VB is floating on SNP-Z201 and can be referenced either positive (+) or negative (-).