© 2023 Eurasia Power
YSDT480-48010000 Ultra-slim Step Shape DIN Rail Power Supply
Series: YSDT Series
Application: DIN Rail
Form Factor: DIN Rail
Type: DIN Rail
3-Phase 340~550VAC Wide Range Input (2-phase operation possible)
Built-in Passive PFC Function
Protection: Short Circuit/Overload/Over Voltage/Over Temperature
DC Output Voltage Adjustable
Built-in Constant Current Limiting Circuit
- All parameters NOT specially mentioned at 400VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uF & 47uF parallel capacitor.
- Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
- Dual phase operation is allowed under certain derating to output load. Please refer to derating curves for details.
- Installation clearances: 40mm on top, 20mm on the bottom, 5mm on the left and right side are recommended when loaded permanently with full power. In case the adjacent device is a heat source, 15mm clearance is recommended.
- The ambient temperature derating of 3.5℃/1000m for operating altitude higher than 2000m (6500ft).
- The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC tests, please refer to "EMI testing of component power supplies."
Line Frequency: 47-63Hz
Current: COLD START 50A
No of Outputs: Outputs 1
O/P Voltage: 48V
O/P Current: 10A
Ripple & Noise: 150mVp-p
Hold-up Time: 20ms/400VAC at full load and 20ms/500VAC at full load
Protection: Short Circuit/Over Load/Over Voltage/Over Temperature
EMC Standards: BS SN/EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃ (Refer to "Derating Curve")
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C, 10~95% RH non-condensing
Dimensions: 125mm x 129mm x 85.5mm | 4.92in x 5.08in x 3.37in