© 2023 Eurasia Power
YSDW60-48001250 Ultra-slim Step Shape DIN Rail Power Supply
Series: YSDW Series
DC O/P Voltage Adjustable
Single and Two Phase Ultra Wide Input Range 180~550VAC
Over Voltage Category III
Built-in DC OK Relay Contact
DC Output Voltage Adjustable
Built-in Constant Current Limiting Circuit
- All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 400VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12"twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uF & 47uF parallel capacitor.
- Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
- Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curves for more details.
- The ambient temperature derating of 3.5℃/1000m with fanless models and of 5℃/1000m with fan models for operating altitude higher than 2000m(6500ft).
- Installation clearances: 40mm on top, 20mm on the bottom, 5mm on the left and right side are recommended when loaded permanently with full power. In case the adjacent device is a heat source, 15mm clearance is recommended.
- The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC test, please refer to "EMI testing of component power supplies."
Line Frequency: 47-63Hz
Current: COLD START 50Amps max. at 400VAC & 30Amps max. at 230VAC
No of Outputs:
O/P Voltage: 48V
O/P Current: 1.25A
Ripple & Noise: 200mVp-p
Hold-up Time: 16ms/230VAC at full load & 16ms/115VAC at full load
Load Regulation: ±0.5%
Safety Agency: UL61010, BS EN/EN61558-2-16, AS/NZS 62368.1, EAC TP TC 004 approved; design refer to GL and BS EN/EN60204-1 (By request)
EMC Standards: BS EN/EN55032(CISPR32)
Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 85℃ (Refer to "Derating Curve")
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Dimensions: 114.5mm x 32mm x 125mm / 4.51in x 1.26in x 4.92in