© 2023 Eurasia Power
YSDH480-48010000 Ultra-slim Step Shape DIN Rail Power Supply
Series: YSDH Series
Application: DIN Rail
Form Factor: DIN Rail
Type: DIN Rail
Higher Peak Power
Current sharing up to 3840W(7+1)
Built-in DC OK relay contact
Built-in active PFC function
DC output voltage adjustable
- All parameters NOT specially mentioned at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
- Ripple & noise are measured from peak to peak with bandwidth limit of 20MHz (0.1uF and 47uF/50V parallel capacitor under DC output full load, AC nominal input 25℃ ambient temperature).
- Installation clearances: top with 40mm, bottom with 20mm, left and right with 5mm. Increase the space to 10-15mm when the adjacent device is heat source.
- It could hold up 3 seconds max when reached peak power 720W, please refer to peak loading curves.
- Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
- After 30 minutes of burn-in.
- The ambient temperature derating of 3.5℃/1000m for operating altitude higher than 2000m (6500ft).
Line Frequency: 47-63Hz
Current: 40Amps max. at 115VAC, full load & 80Amps max. at 230VAC, full load
No of Outputs: Outputs 1
O/P Voltage: 48V
O/P Current: 10A
Ripple & Noise: 120mVp-p
Hold-up Time: 14ms/230VAC at full load
Protection: Short Circuit/Over Load/Over Voltage/Over Temperature
EMC Standards: Compliance to BS EN/EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, BS EN/EN55024, BS EN/EN61000-6-2 (BS EN/EN50082-2), BS EN/EN61204-3, heavy industry level
Operating Temperature: -25℃ to 70℃ (Refer to "Derating Curve")
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Dimensions: 129mm x 125mm x 85.5mm | 5.08in x 4.92in x 3.37in